|We come from Australia's technology sector, so we support it. |
|The origins of Intech Bank go back more than 50 years when employees of what is now Telstra and later employees of IBM set up credit unions to provide better banking to their fellow employees. Today, we still provide better banking to people who work in the technology sector in Australia, including employees of Telstra and IBM. Here are some of the ways we support the sector;|
- We established the Intech Scholarship in Information Technology for students at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne who can demonstrate financial or educational disadvantage.
- We established the Intech Scholarship in Information Technology for students at the University of Technology in Sydney who can demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- We are Gold Sponsors of the prestigious iAwards in NSW and Victoria.
- We are members of the Australian Information Industry Association and many of our staff are members of the Australian Computer Society.
- We understand the technology sector in Australia which means, for example, that our lending policies regarding contractors are much more flexible than the major banks.